Is music becoming your profession?
It is certainly an exciting time, but planning a musical career can be a path full of challenges.
Your piano studies are over and you find yourself facing many difficult choices such as:
- Prepare repertoire guidelines to be developed based on professional needs
- Build recital programs that have a profound logic and an intrinsic reason for being
- Select and face the tests of national and international
- Analyze the history of interpretation and compare the interpretative choices of the great pianists of the past
- Focus on the particular sound that distinguishes each author
- deepen the quality of your sound in order to be able to convey musical emotions
- Improve your technical skills, expanding your dynamic and agogic potential
- Apply gestures to musical communication
- Update with the latest historically informed methodologies
- Open yourself to new, original interpretative perspectives
I consider myself a serious, experienced and professional guide. I can be really helpful in helping you become a better player and find your unique and personal vision of Music.